This is a list of Covid-19 resources from our members and observers, to help you keep up to date with their Covid-19 activities:
- Alongside the primary source for clinicians on the NHS England website, the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges has assembled a collection of coronavirus guides for doctors. The collection is split into four categories.
- The Association of Directors of Public Health has put together a list of published guidance and announcements from key government departments and agencies related to Covid-19.
- Cancer Research UK is working with the NHS and other charities to provide the latest information
- The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health has put together a hub page compiling their news, blogs, webinars and guidance on Covid-19, as well as links to external resources, to support Environmental Health Practitioners and the wider environmental health profession.
- The Faculty of Public Health’s Covid-19 web page outlines the latest information for healthcare professionals, updates on CPD requirements, revalidation and registration, Faculty examinations and mental health support.
- The Health Foundation has developed a timeline of national policy and health system responses to COVID-19 in England.
- During Covid-19 the Institute of Public Health in Ireland is supporting the Department of Health and health agencies in both Ireland and Northern Ireland where possible. Their web page outlines information for both regions and directs you to further information.
- The King’s Fund has developed numerous resources relating to Covid-19, including blogs, press releases and articles, as well as an active project on leading through Covid-19: supporting health and care leaders in unprecedented times.
- The Local Government Association has collated their Covid-19 guidance and resources, as well as that from their key partners, and the latest official Government information relevant to local government.
- For information on how NICE is supporting the NHS and social care in their response to Covid-19, view their new rapid guidelines and evidence summaries
- The Royal Society for Public Health has developed a range of information and advice to help support the public’s health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak.
- The UK Public Health Register released a statement outlining their response to Covid-19