This is a list of Covid-19 resources from our members and observers, to help you keep up to date with their Covid-19 activities. If you would like to add to this page, please contact us.
- Alongside the primary source for clinicians on the NHS England website, the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges has assembled a collection of coronavirus guides for doctors. The collection is split into four categories.
- The Association of Directors of Public Health has put together a list of published guidance and announcements from key government departments and agencies related to Covid-19 as well as a list of the support available to Directors of Public Health.
- Cancer Research UK has a page maintaining up-to-date information on coronavirus and cancer.
- The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health has put together a hub page compiling their news, blogs, webinars and guidance on Covid-19, as well as links to external resources, to support Environmental Health Practitioners and the wider environmental health profession.
- The Faculty of Public Health’s Covid-19 web page outlines the latest information for healthcare professionals, updates on CPD requirements, revalidation and registration, Faculty examinations and mental health support.
- The Health Foundation is supporting the UK’s health and care system to deal with current challenges and building the evidence needed to understand longer-term implications on the nation’s health.
- During Covid-19 the Institute of Public Health in Ireland is supporting the Department of Health and health agencies in both Ireland and Northern Ireland where possible. Their web page outlines information for both regions and directs you to further information.
- The King’s Fund has developed numerous resources relating to Covid-19, including blogs, press releases and articles.
- The Local Government Association has collated their Covid-19 guidance and resources, as well as that from their key partners, and the latest official Government information relevant to local government.
- For information on how NICE is supporting the NHS and social care in their response to Covid-19, view their new rapid guidelines and evidence summaries.
- The Royal Society for Public Health has developed a range of information and advice to help support the public’s health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak.
- The UK Public Health Register‘s statement outlining their response to Covid-19 is regularly updated as the situation evolves.